Take a Tour of our Standards of Teaching
- Ministry has directed 40 hours of Training for obtaining Security Guard License in Ontario.
- We conduct this Training in two parts.
- 8 hours are dedicated to CPR and Emergency First Aid Training which has to be completed IN CLASS. Paramedics conduct this Training, normally on Friday/Saturday/ Sunday from 0900 hrs to 1630 hrs at our Training School- 8 Strathearn Ave, Brampton, L6T4L9
- Remainder 32 hrs Training can be done IN CLASS or ONLINE depending on student’s convenience.
Ministry has specified Eleven Modules or subjects for this Training.
- IN CLASS Training is conducted by highly experienced and certified instructors from 0900 hrs to 1630-1700 hrs from Monday to Thursday as per schedule posted on our website.
- ONLINE Training is user-friendly, instructor lead and creates a virtual classroom in Video-Format. Every Module has four files- Video Lecture, Assimilation Test, Power Point Summary and Word Script. In addition, the Assignments and Practice Tests prepare the students to qualify in the Ministry Administered Test. We have almost 98% success rate in Ministry Administered Tests.
- Watch our complimentary demonstration of Module 1 to assess quality of our Training. We are confident the experience will be satisfying and you will be guided through some easy steps to enroll in the Course.