Getting Started / Registration
Registration may be done using any of these methods:
- Online : Most preferred & convenient option for students
- Sign up on the website to make an account
- Pay the Course fee by Credit / Debit card & get access to the Course.
- You can also pay by E Transferring the Training Fee on E Mail [email protected] after creating account on our website. We will activate your access to online course on receipt of payment.
- Personal visit to Office: You can also register for course by:
- Visiting our office any day between 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM at 8 Strathearn Avenue Unit 17, Brampton, ON, L6T4L9.
- Bring your ID (Passport or Driving License).
- Pay Course Fee by Debit Card / Credit Card / Cash and we will enroll you into the Course
Registration for CPR and First Aid Course
- All Students must attend In-Person Class for CPR and First Aid Course-Level B at our Training Location – 8 Strathearn Avenue Unit 17, Brampton, ON, L6T 4L9. If you need Level C Certification, please inform the Instructor during the Class. Additional charges of $ 15/- will apply for Level C Certification.
- The Class is normally conducted on every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm. Its one-day class and students can choose any one of these days. The appointment can made on scheduler ? on our website
- On successful completion of CPR and First Aid Course,the students are given Temporary Certificate of qualification. This certificate is valid for 90 days. The students will be mailed Permanent Certificate on their Mailing Address by Life Saving Society within 60-90 days from the date of attendance. The Permanent Certificate is valid for three years.
On successful completion of the course, students will be given certificates of qualification. The requisite information about course completion by the student will be sent to the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services to obtain Student Training Number and fulfill licensing requirements as per procedure specified by the Ministry.